Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Yeah, I know.

I'm coming to you with a confession.........I'm a crappy blogger. I've thought about posting 105403 times, but put it off for one reason or another. I've been in a funk, everyone in the house that doesn't have a penis has been sick, and did I mention I've been in a funk?


I've done some knitting, and taken some crappy photos, so I'm just going to throw them up here to make myself feel like a better knitter and a worse photographer. I'm also working on some super secret socks for a friend, but they are progressing at a snails pace and I don't want to ruin the surprise. They will go up after she opens the package and I can hear the screaming across the continent.

Without further ado...........

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A newborn soaker-yarn by the brilliant Brad at http://woolywondersbynada.com
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Another newborn, yarn by an ebay seller who has long been forgotten, but the colorway is called Flower Power. The customer said the more colorful the better, so this called to me from the stash.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A third newborn. I actually dyed this one, it's the first of my dying attempts that have actually made it to a finished object. She loves it, but I've decided I'm not a dying kind of girl.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Just proof that I really can take a good picture. A pair of longies, made special by the glory of Perfect Rainbow BFL, also by Brad. Best.............colorway.............ever.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And finally, a gift for a person to be named later. She will know soon enough. LTK pilot caps, sized for a little, and an only slightly bigger. Again, crappy photo.

I feel like I've had no time for knitting at all, but I am proud to say that every one of the above FO's is made from stash yarn. I've bought two skeins of yarn in the last 6 weeks (and both for specific, gifting purposes), and resisted the urge to take every penny of our tax return and spend it on yarn. I'm thisclose to ordering yarn for a sweater (http://www.stitchdiva.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=SDS-031), but so far I have resisted. Stay tuned to learn how this test of the wills plays out........

No comments: